Our Products and Specialties... TDM is "different".
A TDM exclusive, the revolutionary Walnut Hill Test, Min-Stress™ test fixture. (Patent Pending)
· This test fixture technology can lower the strain readings in a fixture to fixture comparison
· by 30% and up to 50%, in certain cases. This is significant in a double sided probing
· situations with no-PB (RoHS) solder. Also, this fixture eliminates the dynamics of stress and strain.
· Ringing and spikes of stress and strain on actuation and deactuation are eliminated. The user will
· notice that the unspeakable rude noises on actuation of competitors products that are indicative of
· stress are eliminated.
· Want to maximize the capacity of your Tester? Don't like idle time on your GenRad 228x
· or Teradyne TestStation? Consider TDM CTF™ - Continuous Test Flow Technology,
· this proprietary test technology will keep your tester busier and your productivity higher.
· LEDVision™ UUT LED color and intensity system. Many LEDs on your UUT?
· Want assurance all are the same hue? Need to make sure brightness is consistent?
· Want to read a display as text? LEDVision™ is for you. TDM can lower your cost to test LEDs.
· TDMServe™ "Bullet Proof" Assignment, Allocation and Programming of MAC Address,
· FCS WWN / WWID, Infiniband GUID, IEEE-1394, MAC-48, EUI-48, EUI-64, SAS-ID
· These are portable, secure, robust and traceable solutions.
· GetTestSet™ - Test Data Server Software. Make your testers universal.
· UNI-BURST™ FLASH Load Software. No program retranslation necessary for data changes.
· VPD - Vital Product Data Synthesis Applications.
· In-Circuit Test Programs and Fixtures from the finest manufacturers made to TDM standards.
· Functional Test can in some cases be integrated to reduce handling in your process.
Call us for a complete discussion.
Copyright © 2002-2019 TDS International, Inc. All rights reserved.
GR, GenRad, Teradyne, 227x, 228x, TestStation, and TS12x are trademarks of Teradyne, Inc.
InfiniBand is a trademark of the Infiniband Trade Association.
IPC is a trademark of IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries.